Station 22 Apparatus
We at Lewistown Volunteer Fire Company are proud to make our calls with the following equipment:
- 2010 Pierce Pumper on Velocity Chassis with TAK-4 Suspension
- 1,500 GPM Pump; 1,000 Gallon Tank; 450 HP Cummins ISM Engine
- 10KW Harrison Hydraulic Generator. This unit is County owned.
Engine Tanker 224
- 2003 Spartan Gladiator Chassis/4 Guys Stainless Steel Body
- 1,500 GPM Single Stage Hale Pump, 1,500-gallon tank
- 500 HP Detroit Diesel Engine, 2100 Gal Portable tank
- 2009 Mack Made by Pierce
- 1250 GPM Single Stage Hale Pump; 3,000 Gallon Tank
- 2014 Ford F350 Superduty/ Body by DPC
- 300 GPM Single Stage Hale Pump
- 150 Gallon Tank
- 2002 One Ton Chevrolet Pick-up Truck equipped with a snow plow.
- Used to transport supplies or additional personnel to incident.
- 2005 Ford Van Chassis, Horton Body
- Used to provide BLS care and transport patients to definitive care facilities. This unit is County owned.
- 2001 Ford Explorer / Stems Fire Equipment Service
- Used to provide Officer support on incident scenes